SidAgri (Private) Limited is a progressive enterprise, that while following best international practices, strives to promote modern agricultural business techniques – by example and advise – to help farmers of Pakistan and Afghanistan to become engines of national growth and development.
Following are the key business areas in which SidAgri (Private) Limited is active:
- Progressive Farming: Traditional crops, organic farming, high value off season vegetables, tunnel-farming, orchard development, and development of marginal lands into prime agricultural land.
- Forestry: Reforestation and growing new forests.
- Nurseries: Managing Pakistan’s largest nursery system producing and marketing all kinds of plants including fruit plants, ornamental plants and plants of forest variety. SidAgri also market nursery equipment, tools and goods.
- Agricultural Inputs: Trading in agricultural inputs including pesticides and herbicides, fertilizers and nutrients, and seeds.
- Consultancies and Trainings: Providing trainings and consultancies in precision/advanced agriculture, and specialize in third party project assessments and validations (TPV).
- Cold storage, Transportation, Warehousing, and Packaging of Agricultural Output: Extensive activity in food storage, packaging and export and imports of agricultural commodities.
- Dairy and Livestock: Moderate operations in the field of dairy farming and meat farming, including production of various varieties of livestock feed.